Welcome to Wednesday. It’s humpday and that means link lovin’! This week has been a little quiet on the news front, so I scoured the ends of the internet and peeked under a few rocks to find you the best of what’s sexy on the web… umm, besides us. duh.
- Hmmm. The Doritos or the Hershey bar? I think this time I’m gonna get me a mans! When Flossie.com told their readers ‘Whatever You Need, It’s On Us,’ apparently they meant what they said, setting up a Man Vending Machine on the streets of New Zealand. Along with real men coming out when the different buttons were pressed (Mr.… More
After watching the presidential debates last night, I need a little something to laugh at that isn’t a crotchety old man. Is that wrong? Nah, didn’t think so. This week’s humpday linkage is all about laughing out loud at your desk, to the point at which your co-workers turn around and stare.… More
I’ve never been a fan of math, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got the right equation here:
Wednesday ÷ Work Week = Humpday
Humpday + HMFH Blogger Awesomeness = Link Love for all!!
Link Love + you = An Amazing Way To Get Through The Week!
Onward to the links:
- A little something to ensure that you will never have a naked man under your covers again. Like a chastity belt for your bed. (via Jezebel)
- Deep Throat… the musical.… More
Literally the hump of the week, Wednesday can really go either way – either as excruciating as Monday and Tuesday, or as anticipatory as the rest of the work week. Lucky for us, Link Love (and Project Runway, of course) help bump Wednesday into the latter category. And this week is no exception, especially with all the good stuff I’ve found on this crazy idea called the interweb. Let’s get to it!… More
It’s Wednesday, do you know where your links are? Right here! Hump day equals link love around these parts and while there are no crazy sex scandals or new celebrity sex tapes this week, we do have a few gems to toss out your way.
- Three years after the release of gay cowboy romance/drama Brokeback Mountain, the story’s writer Annie Proulx says the movie is still “the source of constant irritation in my private life,” because people keep sending her raunchier rewrites of the story. Hilarious! I’m sure she can dry her tears on the money and fame the movie brought her.… More
It’s Wednesday at the news is flowing. Instead of going on and on about humpday being the best day for loving links, let’s just get to em!
- Dan Savage makes me so happy. Aside from giving some of the best sex advice ever and making Santorum a word I can say again without throwing up in my mouth, Savage has perfectly captured how I feel about Sarah Palin and all the prego scandals. Check him out on Real Time with Bill Maher over at Daily Bedpost.… More
While my pre-brithday day off yesterday was awesome, unforutantely I missed the hump day link love. I’m not complaining, of course, but who am I to deprive our readers of their weekly porno/sexy news? So, instead of forgoing for the week, I figured I would just take this lovely Thursday afternoon and turn back time (Cher style, of course) to bring hump day once more. I can do things like that, it’s my birthday!… More
Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday! Happy mid-weeking to all!! I don’t know why I am so giddy for this hump day, but I seem to be! Let’s get to the linkage!
- Summer smash hit about cuddly robots might be more fun than originally thought. Gender warrior Kate Bornstein queers up WALL * E while we high five in the background for infultrating Pixar with our agenda!… More
This morning my girlfriend tried to convince me it was Saturday and we could stay in bed and go back to sleep. I was so excited until I realized the truth. It is not Saturday, and I am not still in bed, warm and passed out. No, I am at work. Welcome to mid-week. Sigh. It can’t be all bad though, because mid-week means hump day and hump day means link round up. And who can be sad when I bring you the most interesting sex links the web has to offer?
- Erika Lust is amazing. Her films are not only thoughtful, engaging and hot like woah, they are of superior production quality and made with women specifically in mind. We are so hot for Lust that we are reviewing her lastest flick Barcelona Sex Project scene by scene – just like we did with her last masterpiece Five Hot Stories For Her. The link love comes via Ms.… More
And now back to your regularly scheduled programming. I know I just link lurved on Friday, but I wanted to bring it back to it’s regular hump day occurence. Plus, there are lots of interesting things goin on in the world and I wanna talk about em!
- I’m not sure whether this Voice Activiated Rabbit vibe is a good idea or a bad one. It could be the answer to lots of women’s dreams – speeding up with every “oh yes!” Or it could end up being just another partner we have to give instuction to. I get the idea behind it, but I am cynical until I test it out myself. I will, however, be perfectly open to someone sending one over to try out. It’s for the good of research, after all.… More