Next week HotMoviesForHer and Sinclair Sexsmith will be hosting another Porn Party, with the fabulous Alpha Femmes as our movie of choice. To help us celebrate, Alpha Femme’s director Anna Devia stopped in to answer our 20 Questions and give us a sneak peak into the woman behind such a hot piece of porno!
1. How (and when) did you get started in the industry?
In 1998, I started shooting erotic & fetish art photography and building a body of work. After I moved from Texas to LA in 2000, I continued shooting & started selling content, doing portfolio development for models, head shots, catalogs, private commissions, gallery shows, etc. In 2008, I moved to Oakland and worked as a sex educator for Babeland. Fueled by all the porn I was watching at work constantly, and just the natural evolution of my photography, I decided to start making films. So I created Anna Devia Productions and released Alpha Femmes and here I am.
2. If you weren’t in the adult industry, what would you be doing?
My work is not limited to adult. I do work in the healing arts as well, which is also about “the body” but on the completely non-sexual end of the spectrum.
3. What’s the best thing you’ve learned or best advice you’ve received from industry?
I’ve learned the difference between the “scene” and the “industry.”
4. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened while filming?
Construction workers next door to the house where we were filming were getting sneak peeks of the action through this big picture window during one of the scenes. One guy was standing behind a beam on the second floor peeping around it.
5. What do you think is the biggest misconception about women in the industry?
That we’re victims, rather than warriors
6. What did you do today?
Massage appointment, therapy appointment, hair appointment
7. What would you rather have done today?
I’d rather have been on a yacht in some amazing tropical locale, sipping cocktails while lounging under an umbrella.
8. If you could do a movie with anyone (living or brought back from the dead) who would it be?
Kenneth Anger, and with his permission of course lest he curse me, I’d like to title it “Hollyweird Babylon.”
9. Who is your favorite adult performer?
10. You’ve got 20 bucks left to your name; what would you do with it?
Buy us a coupla pints?
11. If you were president, what’s the first thing you’d change?
I’d hit the history eraser button.
12. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
If I told you then it might destroy my mystique ~
13. Which is your favorite project that you’ve worked on?
Alpha Femmes was an amazing process from conception through production. I brought 4 of my fantasies to life, down to every detail, and it came out truly beautiful & intense & amazingly fucking hot!
14. If you could have 1 superpower what would it be?
Time-travel, so I could go back and experience different historical periods, and have vintage sex. And also so I could travel into the future, and hopefully have sex with 3-titted aliens. Is that a superpower?
16. What is your favorite book?
New York Girls by Richard Kern
17. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lack of manners, it’s my southern upbringing
18. What is your best piece of sex advice for women?
Hitachi Magic Wand!
19. What is your favorite adult movie?
Don’t be silly! Alpha Femmes, of course!
20. Tell me one thing you’ve never told anyone else.
Hmm, I find eating sliced peaches in light syrup to be a very sensual act.
We can’t wait for the Porn Party on Monday! Come watch Alpha Femmes with us, and Anna Devia, for FREE! (Check back on Monday for the code!)
No related posts.