While at the Feminine Porn Awards for HotMoviesforHer.com, Kelly Shibari interviewed a few of our favorite stars and asked them 6.9 questions. Below is the final in the series, 6.9 questions with Madison Young.
Well, that’s the last of the 6.9 questions series from Kelly Shibari at the 2013 FPA’s. We hope you learned a lot of the stars and how they got their start in the porn industry.
Kali Williams (AKA Princess Kali) interviewed by Kelly Shibari
While at the Feminine Porn Awards for hotmoviesforher.com, Kelly Shibari interviewed a few of our favorite stars and asked them 6.9 questions. Below is the seventh in the series, 6.9 questions with Kali Williams.
Keep an eye out for next Wednesday for the final post in the 6.9 questions with porn stars series by our very own Kelly Shibari!
While at the Feminine Porn Awards for hotmoviesforher.com, Kelly Shibari interviewed a few of our favorite stars and asked them 6.9 questions. Below is the sixth in the series, 6.9 questions with Wolf Hudson.
Keep an eye out for on Wednesday’s for the next 3 weeks for more 6.9 questions with porn stars by our very own Kelly Shibari!
We started to review Wasteland a while ago, but haven’t seemed to finish. I have been looking for an excuse to watch this movie, so when I noticed we had half of the movie reviewed and not the other, I got excited. You can catch up on the part of the review you missed Wasteland Review Part 1 and Wasteland Review Part 2.
I will give a brief synopsis of what you missed if you don’t want to jump around.
There are two versions of Wasteland. Disc 1 has the plot oriented version with shortened sex scenes and Disc 2 has no talking and cuts right to chase.
The two main characters of the movie are friends from high school who grew up in Tucson, AZ. The movie begins as Anna (Lily Carter) travels from AZ to LA to visit her friend she hasn’t seen in 5 years Jacki (Lily LaBeau). Jacki moved to LA to follow her acting career but as she tells Anna, “I’ve changed, you’ll see”. Anna is a bit of a slut and so far in the movie has had sex with a stranger in a bar bathroom and that same evening on the way home she hooks up with a random guy she met on the street. As she is hooking up with the guy in the back alley Anna begs her to go home and she pulls Anna in to give the guy a blowjob on the street while she fondles Anna from behind. Anna gets mad; they walk home with Jacki following her saying “I’m sorry” the whole way. When they get home, they have some makeup sex. It is so obvious to me that Anna is in love with Jacki and Jacki is oblivious to this fact, or she just doesn’t care. I am still waiting for an explanation on why Jacki left Tucson, but they haven’t said yet. There are some random flashbacks of a fire and some cuts to an old lady, so I’m interested to see where this is headed and get these questions answered.
Anna is upset with Jacki because she opened up to her and told her she was upset when Jacki left Tucson because she was so lost when she left. Jacki replied that she missed her too, for two weeks, and then she moved on. Anna storms out of the room and locks herself in the bathroom. More makeup sex, only this time Anna tried to fight it and it turned into some cute girl wrestling, chasing, play until they pounce on each other on the bed passionately. This time the sex is slow and loving unlike the sex Jacki has in the bathroom and the alley earlier in the movie. After the sex they lay in each other’s arms silently staring into the others eyes. Jacki finally opens up and says that Anna was always the special one and tells her sometimes she thinks that there is something wrong with her, and she feels like she isn’t a girl or a boy and she is just some weird species that is not like everyone else. She then says she is antsy and wants to do something, so they move into the pool. We finally get some answers to the flashbacks and the obvious sexual/love tension between the two girls. Now they are fighting and Jacki says they are not friends, they never were and Anna was not there for her when she needed her and storms off.
Now Jacki is waking up Anna and all seems well in the world now that Jacki is sober. They are reminiscing, and flashback to when they were teenagers at a campfire. Anna is flirting with a guy, she walks away to use the bathroom and that quickly Jacki takes Anna’s guy to the cabin. Anna comes back and goes to find them and catches them having sex in the cabin. (Can we say, terrible friend?) Anna watches the whole time from the window. This guy is good; he rips off Jackie’s t-shirt straight down the middle before she deep throats him. Now they are fucking on a nightstand and it’s loud and raw and banging on the floor and against the wall. Anna is still outside the window looking sad. Now it cuts back to today, and Anna is telling Jacki what she saw and how she felt. Jacki asks her “Why did you come here.” Seems like a good question considering their crazy relationship. Anna’s answer? “I’m so tired, tired of everything.” More explanation about the girls past and their feelings towards one another. This seems to have gotten through to Jacki and they are passionately kissing again. Jacki goes down on Anna in a chair.
The girls are helping each other get dressed, putting on makeup and putting on rubber/latex dresses; Anna in red, Jacki in black. They both look smoking hot and they go to a club. Jacki tells Anna to wait 5 minutes then come find her, and then walks away after kissing 2 girls at a large door. Anna heads into the club. The music is loud, Anna walks through the dancers looking for Jacki, she finds a woman wearing a black latex cat suit and begins dancing with her. She appears to have forgotten about Jacki as the girl leads her out of the club and down a hallway into a large room with only a woman giving a man a blowjob in the middle of it. Anna is being fingered by the lady in black up against the wall. She is covering her mouth holding in her pants and moans. The man in the middle of the room cums in the girls face, while Anna’s mystery woman leads her into another room with only a man getting head in it. The woman in black is fingering Anna from behind as she watches the woman in the middle of the room gag as she deep throats. He cums in her mouth as she rubs his balls. The lady in red leads Anna into another room with just a table. She has Anna finger herself while she is choking at her and yelling at her to cum. They then kiss passionately and she sends Anna back on her way into the long hallway to the club. Anna finds a door and walks in and there are a bunch of people in masks watching someone else have sex. Anna pushes her way to the front and it appears that it’s Jacki in a huge gangbang. As Anna is watching, the guys in the crowd approach her and start fondling and kissing her neck. She looks empty as she watches her friend in the gangbang, but is soon looking like she enjoying herself. She jumps right into the gangbang with her friend. If you are into gangbangs and voyeurism, this is the scene for you. There is something really hot about the guys in the background just watching this all go down (pun intended).
The girls are back home wrapped in each other’s arms in bed, Anna wakes up and starts having flashbacks of what just happened in the last 24 hours.
Overall, I really enjoyed this movie. The sex is phenomenal and plentiful; the acting is surprisingly really great, and not just for porn. Lily Carter did a fantastic job and I will look out for her more often because of how great this movie was.
While at the Feminine Porn Awards for hotmoviesforher.com, Kelly Shibari interviewed a few of our favorite stars and asked them 6.9 questions. Below is the first in the series, 6.9 questions with Julie Simone.
Keep an eye out for on Wednesday’s for the next 3 weeks for more 6.9 questions with porn stars by our very own Kelly Shibari!
To celebrate Masturbation Month, Sssh and The Screaming O have teamed up to observe National Masturbation Month with a giveaway of Screaming O Bullet Vibes for the first 250 lucky new Sssh.com members who sign up during the month of May.
By Fiona Wilde.
It’s National Masturbation Month, and depending on your viewpoint this is an idea that is either a stroke of genius or rubs you the wrong way.
I personally think it’s brilliant, because Costco sells batteries in bulk and some nights it feels just plain wrong to neglect the imaginary affair I’m having with Benedict Cumberbatch to fuck a real person.
Of course not everyone agrees with my positive view of being touchy-feely with one’s naughty bits. A month devoted to masturbation has caused much hand-wringing among conservative types, which is a damn shame because if they just moved those wringing hands between their legs they’d finally understand what all the fuss is about.
But that’s unlikely to happen, and maybe they are seriously concerned about where masturbation can lead. Blindness, madness, hairy palms, acne and reduced sperm count are among the things the religious types warn about. They don’t mention carpal tunnels syndrome, so I’m throwing that in there.
But it’s not even the physical risks that are the anti-wanking crowd finds most egregious. It’s the spiritual risks. According to one Christian website, the danger isn’t so much in the stroking and probing, but what’s behind it. Apparently, jacking off or petting your kitty is probably OK if you’re thinking about your spouse. It’s only a sin if you’re thinking about someone else.
Of course, this means I’m going to hell. But on the upside I’ll be able to get PeeWee Herman’s autograph. And I’ll be able to meet William Blakely, the Tennessee guy who was in the news last month for masturbating out of his car window while driving 90 mph. And the best part? Blakely was reported to have had his penis out the window while doing this. Now I don’t know how men are built in Tennessee, but I do know if a guy can get his dick out of a car window while keeping his foot on the gas that’s worth seeing, even if it means risking a high speed load to the face as he whizzes by.
If this behavior keeps up by men, here is one possible result shown in a French parody short film….
A few months back I wrote a column on Mormons, a group that’s pretty freaked out by masturbation no matter who you’re thinking about. One of their pamphlets recommends taking a Bible or Book of Mormon to bed and holding it really, really tight if you feel the urge to masturbate. Other handy tips included exercising and hanging around with other people in denial about their sexual frustrations.
Another tip I read today suggests thinking unsexy thoughts. So I’m going to try it – live – right now as I write. First I’m going to think of a guy I really want to fuck.
OK. And now I’m thinking unsexy thoughts.
Clowns, math, Ayn Rand, that time I broke my leg, snow peas, parallel parking, cankles, NASCAR…
Nope. Not working.
Apparently more extreme measures are required, and online I perfectly found awful pictures of chastity belts and penile devices that I will not share with you because, frankly, they’re just depressing.
Maybe I’ll just have a box of Graham crackers. It’s a little known fact that the inventor Sylvester Graham was of the opinion that a bland diet would curb lustful thoughts. And so he created a cracker made just for that purpose. But judging by the success of S’Mores and the popularity of fucking around campfires, he called that one all wrong.
Bottom line: Sex is healthy, whether it’s with yourself, yourself and your imaginary friend or yourself and someone else. Hell, throw in your imaginary friend and you can finally have that three-way you always wanted.
If that’s not a reason to celebrate I don’t know what is.
While at the Feminine Porn Awards for hotmoviesforher.com, Kelly Shibari interviewed a few of our favorite stars and asked them 6.9 questions. Below is the third in the series, 6.9 questions with Dr. Carol Queen.
Keep an eye out on Wednesday’s for the next 6 weeks for more 6.9 questions with porn stars by our very own Kelly Shibari!
Showgirls the Musical – you read that right… can you think of any better reason to travel to NYC? I can’t, and that is exactly what I plan on doing next Wednesday, April 24.
I am definitely a huge closet Showgirls (the movie) fan and every.single.time I come across it on TV, i stop what I am doing and watch it…. even if it’s already practically the end of the movie…. So, when I heard today that MediumFace was putting on an unauthorized parody of the movie, I HAD to get tickets to see it. Unfortunately I can’t get to NYC today and they are sold out for tomorrow, so Wednesday is the soonest I can see the awesomeness that is Showgirls the Musical. The tagline is Singing. Dancing. Tits. How can I go wrong?
I will definitely write a review when I return from the show next Thursday, I promise, so make sure you check back then.
To hold you over, here is the trailer for the show.
I have recently had a few conversations with my girlfriends about porn and their husband’s and partner’s porn viewing habits and almost all of them lump porn in with cheating or going to strip clubs. I personally don’t mind if my husband and his buddies want to go to a strip club, but I guess if I reach I can understand why it bothers them. Cheating on the other hand, I always feel is completely unacceptable in a marriage or relationship. Porn, though, really? I think Porn is good for your marriage and can be healthy, exciting, and empowering.
Here are 5 reasons that porn is good for your marriage or relationship.
1. Porn can get you in the mood. Let’s face it, after a long day at work, or a long day at home taking care of toddlers, you don’t always feel so sexy. You are tired, you got bags under your eyes, haven’t shaved your legs since last summer and you just want to put on your long-john-looking pj’s and pass out when your head hits the pillow. But, you can’t do that every day. Sex is actually a great stress reliever and can help you sleep better and we all want to have it, we just aren’t in the mood. Cue the porn! Watching porn alone or with your partner can help get you in the mood and ready for some hot sexy lovemaking (or quick no so sexy lovemaking if you don’t have time to shave your legs first!). Watching porn to get in the mood doesn’t mean your marriage or relationship lacks intimacy or desire for each other, or that your partner is not attracted to you, it just an acknowledgement that sometimes you need to a little kick start and fantasy to get your head of the stresses of your everyday life.
2. Porn can give you that extra push to explore your fantasies (or your partners). Ever been in a relationship and your partner told you they like something you have never tried and they wanted you to try it with them? Assuming you are in a trusting, loving and healthy relationship (and what your partner is asking is not dangerous) you might want to try it for them. But you also might be scared, confused, or not even know what it is or how to do it. Cue the porn! Porn can help you introduce your fantasies or hidden desires to your partners and allow you to explore it with them to see if it is something they would be willing to try with you. Without porn, you might just get a simple “no way in hell your putting that there,” but exploring your fantasies with porn and your partner could actually introduce them to your desires and get them more comfortable and give them the courage to try something new.
3. This works with your own fantasies too girls, ever think you might want to try something with your partner but don’t know how to bring it up? Cue the porn! Porn can open lines of communication within a relationship or marriage regarding your turn-ons, turn offs, boundaries and desires. Maybe you will learn that you both like to listen to music during sex, or maybe your partner would like to have the lights on, there is no end to the conversations that porn can bring up that there really otherwise might not be a comfortable time to discuss.
4. A lot of my friends think that their partners only watch porn because they are no longer attracted to them. This is so far from the truth, and they should watch some porn so I can prove it to them! There are porn videos with every body type imaginable and watching porn and being turned on is nothing to be ashamed of and it doesn’t mean your partner is any less attracted to you. If you are just diving into porn with your partner and you are concerned about your partners attraction to you and your body type, choose a porn that featured women similar to you, and I bet your partner is just as turned on by it as they are when you are alone in bed after it’s over.
5. Watching porn can be empowering to women. Women sometimes get so hung-up on making sure their partners aren’t watching too much porn that they forget it’s OK for a woman to fantasize and masturbate and explore their own sexuality too. Maybe the next time your husband goes to the strip club for a bachelor party you put the kids to bed, make yourself a strong martini and put on a porn with some men or women that you fantasize about and enjoy your evening. Cue the Porn!
So how about we get rid of the porn stereotypes that men and women in relationships shouldn’t need to watch porn, or porn promotes violence or negative behaviors towards women, and just finally see it for what it really can be, a healthy outlet, entertainment, and a way to help heighten your sex life with your partner. Porn is good for your marriage and relationship, try some out today and get 10 free minutes.
While at the Feminine Porn Awards for hotmoviesforher.com, Kelly Shibari interviewed a few of our favorite stars and asked them 6.9 questions. Below is the second in the series, 6.9 questions with Bianca Stone.