Happy Humpday! Welcome to the midweek stretch. I can’t believe we are already into February, but alas, we are firmly planted in 2013. And as it is February, it’s still freezing in our little part of the world, though this past weekend Punxsutawney Phil, our beloved Pennsylvania groundhog, predicted that we should be seeing spring soon. Woohoo! I know I, for one, am so freaking ready to lose the winter coat and hat. Anyway, let’s have an extra big celebration for both early spring and hump day action! Let’s get to that Link Love goodness!
– It doesn’t matter how much you dress them up – a penis cake mold really only makes cakes that look like penises. Sure, this is a cute alligator… but it’s clearly a wiener.
– Ooooh. New York’s 10th Annual CineKink Film Fest is opening up on Feb. 27! A “Decade of Decadence” – how exciting!
– Nerve hits 8 Important Milestones in “Female-Friendly” Porn. I can’t tell you how excited I am that they included the Beth Ditto issue of On Our Backs (an issue I still pull out of the bookshelf often)!
– In happier news, we are so so glad that Ron Jeremy is recovering from his recent heart issues and doing well!
– Lastly, this is what happens when women are in control of how things are marketed to women. Yep.
Hope this gets you through til the weekend!