Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the midweek stretch. It’s Wednesday and we are ready to do it up right with links to all the sexiest news fit to print!
– As you can see from the picture above, there is a new mainstream movie about making a porn due out this summer. A little more risque and dramatic than last year’s porno comedy, Humpday looks like it actually touches on sexuality and how it isn’t always as cut and dry as you’d think. I know where I’ll be on July 10th! (via LustyLady)
– Apparently smart chicks have better sex. A new study shows that women that are more emotionally intelligent and in touch with their feelings have twice as many orgasms as women that are not. Um… duh… but I guess it’s nice to see it in print. (via Jezebel)
– Obama eliminated funding for Abstinence-Only Sex Ed programs in the 2010 budget, opting to put the nation’s money towards teen pregancy prevention programs instead! Wooohooo! After Bush, who asked for more than $100 Million to go to abstience-only sex education, it still amazes me that we have an competent man running the country and looking at fact and science-based findings to make important decision. I can’t wait to see where this country goes when the sex ed we offer actually helps people! (via Em and Lo)
– Anal/Education queen Tristan Taormino is working on a new advanced guide to Anal Sex and Rough Sex 2 and she wants to know what you want to know! (via Tiny Nibbles)
– HM4Her friend Johnny and a bunch of his buddys took on the 48 Hour Film Project 2009 with their short “The Kingpin of Pain,” featuring none other than porn’s own sexy starlett, Stoya. Check out the movie, which is now on youtube! (via Fleshbot)
– And lastly, what do you think of labels? Answer this Sugarbutch survey and read up more on labels and identity in the queer community.
Hope this gets you through til the weekend!