Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the midweek stretch. This week I seemed to have compiled a ridiculously long list of Link Love links to celebrate the hump, so instead of concocting some intro that you probably wouldn’t read anyway, let’s just get to the links, shall we?
- I’m pretty sure that porn and the internet are working together to taint every since one of my childhood memories.
- Speaking of ruining childhood memories, someone hacked into the Sesame Street youtube channel and gave it a porno background layout. As pro porn as I am, that’s not cool – and so non-consensual!
- Sex advice from celebrities, including an awesome piece of wisdom from Taylor Momsen (Little J on Gossip Girl, which I am recently way into).
- A North Carolina woman is suing sex toy manufacturer Pipedream Products after an evening playing with one of their toys left her in the emergency room missing several pints of blood. Eeek!
- Oh Guy Fieri, really? You are weirded out by gay people? Well, I am weirded out by your bad hair and annoying personality.
- Another TV-inspired link, but this one is funny. Family Feud gets not so family friendly!
- Hilarious comic about how human sex is boring compared to some of the sexy acts of the animal kingdom.
- Super sexy European Foot Locker ad has me expressing a whole new interest in foot fetishism.
- Amazing new blog that looks at the blackboards in the backgrounds of classroom-set pornos and tries to decipher them. Man, I love when people pay crazy close attention to small, random things.
- Google-powered vibrator? Not real, but where would one sign up for that?!?
- How a gay man sees a vagina. Also not real, but I think it’s kind of hilarious.
- And lastly, this JimmyJane commercial NEEDS to get onto the TV! It’s amazing!
Jeez! What a freaking Link Love! It better get you through til the weekend, cause I am SPENT!