Happy Humpday! Welcome to the midweek stretch. And welcome to February! Sure, it’s still winter in Philly, where HM4Her resides, but it’s also 60 degrees and sunny outside, so you’ll hear no complains from me. I won’t go into the controversial topic of global warming, but… really, there is no denying the weather. Anyway, we aren’t here to talk about now nice it is outside – we are here to talk about all things dirty the web has to offer, so let’s get to it!
- Ginger Leigh sent me this hilarious picture of the future (or, um, the present) of social networking. Thanks Ginger!
- I’ll be honest and say that I know absolutely nothing about Tim Tebow – other than he plays football, is religious, and apparently was in Vegas at the same time the AVN Awards were going on. I don’t know why this is news, since there are no illicit pictures of him and any porn people, but it made Deadspin top stories, so… Now I guess we just wait until Steve Hirsch offers that million dollar deal.
- Wanna up the sexy time fun you have with your partner? Try Mojo Upgrade, an interactive online sex questionnaire. Not only does it offer up a slew of options to pick from, it seems like it would be a great way to bring up all those kinky ideas you’ve been thinking about. Give it a go – I know I will.
- Is porn’s own James Deen going to be in the new Bret Easton Ellis movie? According to certain tweets, he may just be! (via Tiny Nibbles)
- New findings are saying that some spiders voluntarily castrate themselves and leave their penises inside their female counterparts to increase the likelihood of producing offspring by allowing their bits to continue spewing semen after they leave. They also may be because female have this awesome way of eating their mate when they are finished fucking, so they male has learned to cut his losses and run.
- And lastly, it looks like awesome director Erika Lust has redone her website, and offered up a super cute video of her having a photo shoot. And letting us know that she had a bebe last year – Congrats Erika!!
Hope this gets you through til the weekend!