Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the midweek stretch! We’ve scoured the internet to bring you all the sexy news/links that are fit to print. We’ve got a bunch this week, so let’s get to it!
(Photo via Adam Connelly)
- Take a look at these colored squares, then back away from your computer and take a second look. Pretty awesome, right? Artist Adam Connelly creates these amazingly sexy pixelated porno paintings. A new appreciation for the arts? I think so.
- It seems like some people don’t think that there are enough porno parodies. Here are seven more spoof requests. I totally approve of the Jeopardy idea.
- Someone has finally studied the only part of the human body that’s only function is pleasure – the clitoris! Woohoo! (via Violet Blue)
- Jezebel’s Anna N. discusses her experience going to the premiere of the new documentary Exxxit: Life After Porn, a film about life after porn for women in the industry.
- Topless stripper pinatas? I know this story is about them being bad for the community and there is something inherently fucked-up about taking a stick to an effigy of a sex worker, but still, I kinda want one for my own birthday party. (via The Frisky)
- Sex and Asperger’s Syndrome – a super interesting article from Carnal Nation.
- And lastly, I have no idea what this is or where it came from, but I am so in.
Hope this gets you through til the weekend!