Happy Humpday! Welcome to the mid-week stretch. It’s been a busy week here at HM4Her, especially with both FrzKey and I out for one day earlier in the week. This hokey weather is making everyone sick! So before someone else falls prey to feeling not-so-great, let’s get to the celebrating with Link Love!
- A stone phallus (aka. dildo) was recently found in a German cave. It turns out that cave-ladies were a whole lot friskier than we thought! And, not to mention, great multitaskers – the toy also doubled as a firestarter when not in use!
- Nicolas Cage likes to mix sex and food, but don’t start imagining whipped cream and strawberries. He recently told The Sun that he bases his food choices on how the animals have sex. Cage explained that fish and birds have dignified sex, while pigs do not, which leads him to go for the fish and chicken, but pass on the pig meat. Fair enough. With all the vegans, free-gans, fruitists, rawists and the like – is this really that different? (via The Frisky)
- Speaking of animals sexin’, a horny kangaroo has been stalking human women in Australia’s Top End looking for some action. I don’t know about you, but to me a giant kangaroo with a hard-on following ladies seems like a recipe for disaster. (via Jezebel)
- Sex advice from Doctor Who fans. While once this may have been an oxymoron, people are getting hip to the hot nerds.
- And lastly, when did CPR get so damn sexy? Not that I’m complaining…
Hope this gets you through til the weekend!