Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the mid-week stretch. And welcome to March – the month that goes in lion and out like a lamb. It’s the month that officially brings us into the spring season, and I could not be happier. There’s nothing I love more than spring… well, watching folks fuck on screen isn’t too shabby either, but spring means I can watch people fucking on screen with the windows open! Anyway, that and the fact that it’s Humpday has put be in a fabulous mood and has me giddy and searching through the interwebs with vigor! Good thing you get the fruits of my labor! So sit back, relax and let’s get to it with a little link love!
- Fabulous San Francisco-based queer porn empire Pink and White Productions has recently published their safer sex best practices in porn standards, complete with health resources. Healthy safe sex = Awesomeness. Thanks Pink and White! (via Tiny Nibbles)
- Queer porn star Jiz Lee is all about giving back to the community and is hoping that we will help out too – with a special porno incentive to make it super extra worth your while! We <3 Jiz!
- Finally! A study that tells porn like it is – that it’s not harmful and yes, it can even be beneficial!
- While this doesn’t have to do with sex/porn directly, The Bloggess is awesome and we think everyone deserves one of her awards. Scroll to the bottom and choose away!
- As this link states boldly on top – Warning: This Article Contains Video Of Ron Jeremy Rapping. Woah. that’s right, it’s porn stars and pop songs from Nerve!
- While no one really cares about Olympics news once the games are finished up, this sorry excuse for not winning a gold just came out and I just had to post it. WTF? Is there even such a thing as too much porn? And if there was, can you imagine blaming your 2nd place standing for it? Norwega is craying.
And lastly, two videos that bring our Olympic coverage to a total halt.
The first, a commercial that ran exclusively in Canada during the games. Apparently other countries (namely the one I am typing this from) wouldn’t be able to handle all the hot girl on hot girl action. FAIL to them, this commercial is awesome.
And second. Two Australian news anchors had so much fun Wii curling on air, they did not even notice how hilariously awkward it was for us viewers. Ratings up!
Happy Humpday. How this gets you through to the weekend.