Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the mid-week stretch. It’s Wednesday again and we have traveled to the end of the interweb to find all the sexiest news that is fit to print, so let’s keep this intro short and get right down to it!
- Mr. Alaskan Baby-Daddy (and Fleshbot Award winner) Levi Johnston has finally made good on all the talk of him posing for Playgirl Magazine and a sneak peek picture has been released. While he doesn’t go the Full Monty, it’s probably still worth a looksie.
- Low budget underground porn filmmaker Shane Ryan wants to make a porn movie based on the Jaycee Dugard (the kidnapped victim recently found after 18 years) story. You know something has to be truly fucked up for me to thing it’s a problem. I can’t even express how messed up this is. FAIL. (via The Frisky)
- Vivid Entertainment Group announced that they have a copy of the former Miss California’s much discussed sex tape. Sure Carrie Prejean has said the tape was the biggest mistake of her life, but now that Vivid has offered her 1 million bucks to do a movie, maybe she’ll be singing a different tune… (and now there are rumors that they have EIGHT of her tapes!!)
- German drug company Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH is finishing up on a pill for women that will “reawaken desire by blunting female inhibitions.” Unlike Viagra that fixes physical issues, this pill actually changes the brain. I can’t tell whether this a good thing or just another way for someone to say that women’s issues are all in their head. (vis SUNfiltered)
- Porn’s sweetheart, Sasha Grey, will be performing in a premiere performance of Case, a deadpan reading of William Gibson’s Neuromancer, as part of the Performa 09 arts festival in NYC. How random.
- And lastly, if you are looking for a little on-the-phone dirty talk action, maybe don’t call 9-1-1. Seems like something you wouldn’t need to remind people of, but apparently that’s not the case… (via Jamye Waxman)
Hope this gets you through til the weekend!