Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the midweek stretch. It’s crazy windy today and getting increasingly colder out. I guess that’s what happens when it becomes October all of a sudden. Nothin’ like a little Link Lovin’ to warm your heart right up! Thank goodness it’s Humpday.
Let’s get to it!
- The guy in that picture above looks familiar, right? That’s because it’s Eric… from The Little Mermaid. Really. Along with Aladdin, David (from Lelo & Stitch), Gaston, Peter Pan and more – all in little more than their birthday suits. Stuff like this makes me love the internet. (via The Frisky)
- Pornaments – naughty Christmas tree ornaments. Yes, I’m a Jew… and yes, I want to go to there.
- A recent survey found that 33% of the women they asked would give up sex for one year rather than forgo their cell phones for that long. Well, you can play scrabble on the iPhone… (via The Frisky)
- When it comes to beauty, no pain is no gain. Syd Blakovich thinks there is something to that. Waxer or dom? You decide.
- Anya Marina shot her cover of T.I.’s “Whatever You Like” at the Babeland store in Soho. How appropriate. Whatever I like? I’ll take a Sasi!
Hope this gets you through to the weekend!