(Photo via The Frisky)
Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the midweek stretch. Today is 09/09/09, which, coupled with the shortened week, means that today is an extra special Humpday. Humpday Extraordinaire! Let’s celebrate this super exciting day the best way we know how, with a little Link Lovin’! We’ve traveled to the end of the Internet per usual to bring you the best of the best of what’s out there. Enjoy!
- These days, safe sex ads are getting more and more brazen in their attempts to ditch the sugar-coating and get their point across. The Frisky rounded up the 12 craziest ones – including two that feature Hitler… which is enough to put the breaks on feeling sexy at all. Seriously, who wants to think about Hitler before they get busy. I guess the ad works.
- The last sex toy I ever want anywhere near my ladybits.
- Jiz Lee and April Flores, with Belladonna filming – does it get any hotter? I think not.
- “Seizure makes woman believe she’s a man.” Interesting as this case is, I sure as hell hope that this doesn’t pathologize trans idenities and gender fluidity/questioning even more. Please. (via Sunfiltered)
- And lastly, an Ohio guy wanted a certain sex toy so badly that he drove his car into the store and stole it. He was so excited to get it, he forgot to put his car in park. Seriously. They got it on video. Wow. Desperate times…
(via The Consumerists)
Hope this gets you through the weekend!