Happy Humpday! Welcome back to the midweek stretch! Things aren’t nearly as crazy this week (last Wednesday was the 55th Anniversary of Rosa Parks refusing to move to the back of the bus, the first day of Hanukkah AND World AIDS Day), unless you count the manic crafting sessions that I’ve been consumed by after work, but who wants to talk about sewing when there are dirtier things to discuss! So, let’s get to celebrating Humpday the way it was meant to be celebrated – with lots of lovin’! Link lovin’ that is! So let’s get to it!
- Apparently temporary blindness after sex can really happen! It’s rare, but when vasoconstriction happens after the big “o”, the blood vessels to your eyes can narrow as well, causing the temporary blindness. Pretty crazy, right? (via Glamour)
- Magazines do it again! Whether it’s Cosmo, Men’s Health or Maxim – these folks just cannot do sex advice! “Pop his socks in the microwave for twenty seconds, then slip them on him.” Wha? (via Tiny Nibbles)
- Psychic artist draws a hairy wang on live TV. Wonder where her head is…
- HIV positive porn performer Derrick Burts, who was found positive in October, speaks out for the first time, to the L.A. Times.
- And speaking of the “It Gets Better” project, check out this awesome recently released video from the city of Philadelphia! Directed by my dear friend Mel Orpen, this video is heartfelt, loving and super supportive. Thanks Philly!
Happy Humpday! Hopes this gets you through til the weekend!