Happy Humpday Plus! Welcome back to the midweek(ish) stretch. This week has been little less hardcore than usual with the soft opening thanks to the holiday, and that mixed with taking off to celebrate a big birthday, a few things got pushed back a bit, including Link Love. But not to worry, I am back, and I am on it – getting ready to bring you the best of the internet’s sexy news.
- While it make make us a little squirmy, let’s start this Link Love off with ten unsettling facts about male genitalia. Any link that referenced penile rupture gets a cringe out of me for sure.
- Apparently New York tops the list when it comes to BDSM porn searches online. Way to get kinky, Big Apple!
- Ooooooh! Buck Angel launched a new dating site specific for trans folks! How sexy is that?!? If I wasn’t already engaged to the hottest trans man ever, you know where my mouse would be pointed… Thanks Buck!
- Last week we reported on porn outlets seeking the newly legal Courtney Stodden to do movies. This week we learn that Courtney said nay to movies, but decided to go with posing in Playboy… that is until Playboy declined to feature her, citing too much “enhancement.”
- Speaking of the the Hollywood set, it’s rumored that Shia LeBeouf sent director Lars von Trier his own personal sex tape (with girlfriend Karolyn Pho) to land a part in his latest movie, Nymphomaniac. True or not, I’d vote to give him the part.
- Sure, we know that texting while driving is a no-no, it turns out that accidents involving cars and sex are actually a lot more common than you may think.
- And lastly, science can be so sexy sometimes!
Hope this gets you through til the weekend (which is so close we can taste it!).
No related posts.