Happy Humpday! Welcome to the midweek stretch. And since we are on the verge of a three-day weekend, this week is even a little stretchier than usual. Yep, most businesses (including these smut peddlers) will be off for Memorial Day, soaking up the sun and enjoying the unofficial start to the summer season. So, hows about we get to making this week fly by just a little faster with some Link Love.
- Parents were none too happy when they realized that Miami’s Exxxotica Expo was being held at the same venue (and same time) as a local high school’s senior prom. Sure, I get than folks are concerned about exposure to minors, but honestly, I doubt anyone is seeing anything at the Exxotica Expo that they haven’t seen on prime time TV. I would be more concerned about people mistaking some of the prom attendees for porn stars. Have you seen the skimpy prom dresses that parents are buying for their kids these days?
- Speaking of porn conventions, it looks like former wrestler Chyna collapsed at the Exxxotica Expo. Apparently the whole weekend was a bit of a rough time for her…
- The latest in sex toy tech. Yum.
- When worlds collide. Hilarious.
- A really interesting review of the documentary “After Porn Ends.” I haven’t seen the movie, which is about what the stars interviewed have done since leaving the industry and how their porn careers have affected their lives, but from the trailer, it seems that they are skewing it to look like all porn performers are damaged goods. Hmmm. From what I can tell, it seems a little sensationalized and lacking a fair and fuller representation. But maybe I’m wrong.
- And lastly, here are 18 life-size female mannequin nutcrackers. I’m not even sure what to say about it, though I’m sure I could talk at length about the implication of the objectification of women and the idea of the domineering woman if you gave me a minute…
Welp, hope this gets you through to the three-day weekend!