When we first got the chance to interview Domino Presley, I have to be honest that I didn’t really know her work at all. Once we sent her the questions, I hopped on the site and did a little research, and I sure am I glad I did! This lady is hot stuff! And I’m not the only one who thinks so – she was awarded the 2011 Tranny Awards ‘Shemale Yum Model of the Year’ and ‘Best New Model.’ How exciting! Plus, when we got her answers back we got to see just how awesomely witty and fun she is as well. And just to mention, we haven’t had the opportunity to chat with many trans stars working in the mainstream industry, so we added a few questions that would be specific to her own experiences. Give a read and get to know the fabulous Domino Presley!
2. If you weren’t in the adult industry, what would you be doing?
I would probably still be performing at clubs or modeling.
3. What’s the best thing you’ve learned or best advice you’ve received from industry?
Don’t believe everything you hear.
4. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened while filming?
I shoot anal, so you can use your imagination
5. What do you think is the biggest misconception about women in the industry?
That they’re powerless and are being used as sex objects.
6. What did you do today?
Hung out with my niece, sister, and mother. Then, I hung out with my Atlanta friends.
7. What would you rather have done today?
Maybe, it would have been nice to get plowed, but the night is still young.
8. If you could do a movie with anyone (living or brought back from the dead) who would it be?
Carey Hart or Vin Diesel. Oh Tommy Lee!!!
9. Who is your favorite adult performer?
10. You’ve got 20 bucks left to your name; what would you do with it?
Find a way to turn that 20 into 200.
11. If you were president, what’s the first thing you’d change?
I would legalize gay marriage and ban straight marriages… you guys already fucked that up.
12. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
I slipped on the floor at the gas station, landed face first in a mini dress and my dick fell out.
13. Which is your favorite project that you’ve worked on?
A cameo I did for one of Katsuni’s upcoming films.
14. If you could have 1 superpower what would it be?
Who says I don’t already have one?
15. Meat or veggie?
16. What is your favorite book?
Density of Souls by Christopher Rice
17. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Having to repeat myself to someone who wasn’t paying attention. Or men trying to use me as a collectible .
18. What is your best piece of sex advice for women?
Make sure you don’t use teeth.
19. What is your favorite adult movie?
Domino Presley’s “The Internet Superstar”
21. As a trans woman in the industry, how do you feel about the language used in porn movies, ie. She-male, Tranny?
I personally hate the words shim, she-male and lady boy… anything that has a male term in it I think is a little bit offensive. But in porn it kind of is what it is… I’m sure genetic females don’t like being called ‘cum guzzling sluts,’ but it’s just the title. “Tranny” is fine to me because it’s just a shortened version of “transsexual.”
22. What do you think is the biggest misconception about trans folks and trans identity in the industry?
I hate that they say transsexuals are the ones with HIV and AIDS in the industry. In fact, the last two people who got booted for it never shot transsexual porn, just gay and straight. In America we have to get tested just like everyone else or we can’t shoot.
23. Do you feel as though your identity and personal sexuality is represented in the movies you perform in?
Kind of… My personality definitely is shown in movies but I’ve shot a few TS on TS scenes, which would most likely never happen with me in my real life. I’m a much bigger slut in porn.
24. Queer porn as a genre is rapidly expanding. Do you consider the movies you perform in queer movies; do you consider yourself a queer performer? Why/why not?
It depends. In today’s society “queer” means gay, and I am not in gay porn, I’m in transsexual porn… if you mean queer with the proper definition, then yes, the porn I shoot is different. I’m a fine ass bitch that just happens to have a dick. I consider myself a porn performer… they’re all “queer” to me.